Friday, March 9, 2012

Project #10 Developing a PLN

A Personal Learning Network is very important to further the knowledge and understanding of teaching. I need to develop a better network of my personal information and Symbaloo is a great start to manage it all. I was impressed by the 7th graders Personal Blog, she did an excellent job establishing it and making a powerpoint. If she can figure it out and make a great symbaloo, then I can most definitely accomplish it.

Browsing through the Development of a PLN in EDM310 link, I found multiple links that allowed me to go through an endless search. Richard Bryne was one of the first links I followed which had a powerpoint of many great ideas and information that I found very helpful. Research, it seems like such a simple word but I could search for days finding thousands of informative information that will further excel my Personal Learning Network. I hope to find some teachers that will help me with questions and direct me in the correct things I should add to my PLN. Everyday this class takes me to new levels that exceed my expectations, I am glad I am getting this opportunity.
collage of a PLN

No comments:

Post a Comment